1. Name two books on Jeffrey Jones’ bedroom shelf. (There are 3 visible)
2. How many pirates was Jeffrey’s father fighting off in Jeff’s dream?
3. What is Jeffrey’s Aunt Elizabeth’s boy friend’s first name?
4. Which hand did Bogg have the Guide Book in when he climbed into Jeff’s bedroom?
5. In what year did Bogg and Jeffrey find Moses?
6. In what state is Kitty Hawk?
7. Who is “Doug?”
8. Who was older, Wilbur or Orville Wright?
9. What did Bogg have in his hands when he and Jeff were standing at Big Rock Cliff overlooking the valley?
10. When was the Battle of Hastings?
11. From whom did Bogg learn Jeff’s name?
12. Who is Ralph?
13. Who were the Wright Brothers fighting over?
14. What was the title of the pilot episode of “Voyagers!”?
15. How did Jeff’s parents die?
16. What was the name of the female Voyager who distracted Bogg in Voyager School?
17. Who played Spartacus?
18. Who was “Algebra?”
19. What is Schnibbitz? Be specific.
20. What was Bogg’s winning Schnibbitz hand?
21. What weapons did Bogg and Jeffrey use to fight with in “Created Equal"
22. What was the population of Hannibal, MO when Bogg and Jeff visited it in “Created Equal?”
23. In what country did Bogg learn to play Schnibbitz?
24. What was the name of the town on the riverboat in “Created Equal?”
25. What was Jeffrey’s “addition” to the Voyager Code?
26. What year did Jeff “add” his ‘amendment’ To the Voyager Code?”
27. What did Bogg trip over in “Bully and Billy?”
28. What kind of candy was Bogg eating in “Agents of Satan?”
29. What was the name of the “real” lady ghost who appeared at the end of “Agents of Satan?”
30. Who was Abiah Folger?
31. On what date did Edison invent the electric light?
32. What position did Babe Ruth play after quitting pitching?
33. What team did Babe Ruth hit his 60th home run against?
34. What did Bogg and Jeff have for lunch at the training camp in “Cleo and the Babe?” Name three things.
35. What was Jeffrey’s jersey number in “Cleo and the Babe?”
36. Where and when did Bogg lose Cleopatra?
38. Where did Jeffrey learn to leap onto the back of a horse? (The Day the Rebs took Lincoln)
39. What was the lady spy’s name that helped kidnap Abraham Lincoln in “The Day The Rebs Took Lincoln?”
40. What were the names of the two girls who ran the tavern in “Old Hickory and the Pirate?”
41. What was the name of the tavern?
42. What name did Jeffrey use when he entered the tavern dressed as a pirate to talk to the owner in Old Hickory and the Pirate?
43. What did Bogg think Disneyland was?
44. Who is Isaac Wolfstein?
45. How do you make a (classic) egg cream?
46. What was Jeffrey eating in Oxen’s tent in “The Travels of Marco – and Friends?”
47. What did Bogg have to drink in Oxen’s tent?
48. Why do old Voyagers retire?
49. How did “Oxen” get his name?
50. What were the Polo brothers taking to the Great Khan?
51. Who invented the “old coin trick gamut?”
52. Who “takes good care of” Charles Lindbergh and his plane?
53. What three things does Bogg claim to have a “way” with?
54. What was the name of the airfield from where Lindbergh took off for Paris?
55. What color were Jeff’s tights in “An Arrow Pointing East?”
56. What color was Robin Hood’s bow? What was it made of?
57. In “Merry Christmas, Bogg,” name two things in his great grandparents’ apartment that Jeffrey had seen before in his own home.
58. In “Merry Christmas, Bogg,” what was Bogg’s Christmas present?
59. “Finish this sentence: If I can live with a name like Bogg, he can live with a name like…?”
60. What does "Ehrfurcht Von Dem Leben" mean?
62. What color is Drake’s omni?
63. What book did Drake keep his notes in?
64. How many charges did Drake bring against Bogg at the trial? And what were they?
65. How many trials and convictions had Drake had prior to Bogg?
66. What three people made up the Voyager Tribunal?
67. What birthday present did Bogg give Jeffrey?
68. What topping did Jeffrey toss off his hotdog?
69. Name two forms of transportation used by Jeff in “Pursuit.”
70. Why did Erica betray her group?
71. How many “Terrible Tots” were there?
72. What does ‘boffo’ mean?
73. What was Veronica Bliss’ profession after history was corrected?
74. In “All Fall Down,” how many people were in the airplane lounge when the hijacker took over?
75. What famous person did Jeffrey see aboard the 747 after he landed the plane safely?
76. What sport was Bogg good at in Voyager School?
77. What did Alexander Graham Bell’s father-in-law do for a living?
78. In “Barriers of Sound,” what does Bogg do with the piece of hay sticking out of Jeffrey’s helmet?
79. Name two things Arthur Conan Doyle found on Jeffrey’s shoes.
80. What is Sherlock Holmes’ address?
81. What Television network was “Voyagers!” on?
82. What century is Bogg originally from?
83. How many planes of time fly by when Jeff and Bogg are traveling through the Cosmos?
84. Did Bogg ever refer to Jeffrey as his son? If so, when?
85. Where does the omni automatically go when Bogg doesn’t set it for anyplace specific?
86. Which shoulder on Bogg’s jerkin is ripped?
87. How many dials are on the omni?
88. How many first run “Voyagers!” episodes were there?
89. Who played Marion Brownlow (Charles Dickens’ fiance in “The Day the Rebs Took Lincoln”) and what well known Walt Disney movie did she star in as a child?
90. Where does the term “three fanatics” come from?
91. In the opening of “Voyagers!” each week, what four episodes do the four corner shots come from?
92. Who is Jill Sherman?
93. What are some of Bogg’s favorite foods?
94. What color are Bogg’s eyes?
95. What color are Jeffrey’s eyes?
96. How many birthdays did Jeffrey Jones go through during the TV run of “Voyagers!”?
97. Name three encounters Bogg has had with dogs. (There are more than three)
98. How many buttons are on Bogg’s original jerkin?
99. What brand of shoes does Jeff wear?
100. Is Bogg right or left handed?
1. What were Bogg’s first words on the show?
2. What month, day and year did “Voyagers!” premiere on network television?
3. Who is the creator of “Voyagers!”?
Sometime between 1982 and 1983, the Meeno Peluce Fanclub had the idea to create a new Voyagers! Fan Club. They named it, "The Voyagers Mission Society." I love that name! Unfortunately we know what happened. The show was canceled and fans moved on. Here a few pages salvaged from the original pamphlet given to members.
Enjoy the Blast from the Past!